Do you offer Credit Terms or Payment in Installments Options ? Can I make Partial Payments ?
For large orders and in some instances, we are happy to offer payment in installments terms for orders placed with us. We are also happy to accept partial payments. However, all orders will only be shipped after complete payment has been received. In instances of large orders, we can make partial shipments of orders when each instalment has been received. However the value of such shipments will be such as to leave a certain portion of the installment has a deposit against the rest of the order still awaiting delivery. This value will be decided in a case by case basis. When partial payments are made with an order, for instances, when a deposit is made when an order is placed, the balance of payment has to be submitted prior to the order being shipped. Please contact us for more information.
View our top Questions.
Other commonly asked questions about Payments, Credit Cards, Security Issues, Payment Options
- How do I checkout? How do I pay for an order?
- How secure are payments made to www.ravistailor.com?
- How do I pay for my custom clothing?
- Can I pay via PayPal? How?
- Can I use a Credit or Debit card to submit payment?
- How Secure is RavisTailor? What is Verified by Visa ?
- When do I pay for my order ? Do you accept Payment on Delivery ?
- What are the Payment Options for my custom order?
- What is the cvv/cvc number ? What is the 4 digit Amex security number ? What is Verified By Visa ?
- Why has my payment been queued?
- Why is my order still pending when I have already received a payment confirmation?
- Can I pay by Fax or by Telephone ? If so, How?
- Why has payment been processed in Thai Baht and not in USD?
I have a question about another topic.
I have a different question about Payments, Credit Cards, Security Issues, Payment Options (Send an Email)