Our Travelling Tailor is on a Mission to measure as many people as he can on his current Roadshow to the United States of America Get measured in person by our expert master tailors for the Perfect Fit! You can also check out the huge range of fabrics available on display at the Roadshow. View the Roadshow Schedule
Hi, Did you know our Tailors are going to be in Washington DC - Dulles Area (VA) on Sun 12 Nov. Would you like to get measured for the perfect fit by our experts or simply look at our large range of quality fabrics? Make an Appointment now
Natural fibers are created using fibers of animals coats, silkworm cocoons, plant seeds, leaves, and stems. Click on the natural fiber below for information on each fiber and their weaves.
- Wool fibers come from animal coats; sheep, goats, rabbits, alpacas, llama, etc.
- Cotton fibers come from the cotton plant´s seed pod.
- Silk Fibers come from the cocoon of the silkworm.
- Linen comes from flax, a bast fiber taken from the stalk of the plant.
- Hemp, Ramie, and Jute are similar to linen but the plants are processed slightly differently.
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and their Features